The Gowin TKS-202 is ideally suited for all jobs requiring the accuracy and versatility of a high-quality total station. Its ease of use makes it ideal for construction jobs like layout. It's 2-second accuracy makes it perfect for the most demanding surveying and measuring tasks. Its low price makes it the right choice for every budget.
The Gowin total station provides an accurate, low cost measuring solution featuring:
- 2" angle accuracy provides 1/16th of an inch accuracy at 1,000ft.
- Dual keyboards with and expanded numeric keypad for faster data input.
- Accurately measure up to 2,000m with a single prism.
- Internal data storage for up to 24,000 points.
- Single axis compensator with ±3' compensating range.
- IP54 environmental protection rating.
With a full alpha-numeric keypad and onboard memory that will hold up to 24,000 points, a 14-hour Li-on battery life, and an IP54 environmental rating, the TKS-202 is a full-featured instrument designed to meet the most rugged demands.
Onboard software includes functions such as road, missing line measurement and resection. For added efficiency, it is compatible with all current Topcon® and Sokkia® field controllers with a GTS series conventional total station driver installed.
Why work with out-dated instruments? The new Gowin TKS-202 lets you economically add the versatility and efficiency of a high-quality total station for all your layout, measuring, and surveying jobs.